Conscious Living Group (MBSR II)
For the upcoming Winter 2024 session, the Conscious Living Group will be offered in-person.
*Dates for the Winter 2024 session are to be determined.
- Nine 3-hour weekly sessions
- Approximately one third of each evening’s session will be guided mindfulness practices. These include body scans, yoga, sitting meditations, and guided visualizations.
- Small and large group discussion on the above-mentioned themes.
- Experiential and interactive participant exercises in self-discovery and mindfulness (in pairs or in groups – let’s make this fun!). Please note: some pair exercises involve respectful touch.
- Instructional teaching on needs, self-esteem, and assertiveness.
- There is a 45-minute daily meditation practice requirement as well as a series of self-reflective exercises pertaining to the themes discussed in session.
- MBSR or meditation background
- An intake interview and/or doctor’s referral
If you meet the program prerequisite and would like to add your name to the waitlist for upcoming session, please contact our office at email@example.com. Please include your telephone number.
Three links to meditation practices:
- Meditation on Thoughts & Feelings
- Loving Kindness Meditation
- Guided Visualizations
Homework binder, weekly log book and gratitude journal.
$200 fee for materials and services not covered by OHIP.
The weekly sessions are covered by OHIP.