Specifics – Conscious Living Group (MBSR II)
- Nine 3-hour weekly sessions
- Approximately one third of each evening’s session will be guided mindfulness practices. These include body scans, yoga, sitting meditations, and guided visualizations.
- Small and large group discussion on the above-mentioned themes.
- Experiential and interactive participant exercises in self-discovery and mindfulness (in pairs or in groups – let’s make this fun!). Please note: some pair exercises involve respectful touch.
- Instructional teaching on needs, self-esteem, and assertiveness.
- There is a 45-minute daily meditation practice requirement as well as a series of self-reflective exercises pertaining to the themes discussed in session.
- MBSR or meditation background
- An intake interview and/or doctor’s referral
The Fall 2019 session is now full.
Please contact email@example.com for information on future sessions, and to add your name to the Winter 2020 list.
If you meet the program prerequisite and would like to add your name to the waitlist for upcoming sessions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your telephone number.
Three C.D.’s of meditation practices:
- Meditation on Thoughts & Feelings
- Loving Kindness Meditation
- Guided Visualizations
Homework binder, weekly log book and gratitude journal.
$150 fee for materials and services not covered by OHIP.
The weekly sessions are covered by OHIP.
The Better Life Studios – 390 Dupont St. Suite 201
(between Bathurst and Spadina on the north side. Limited parking is available in the lot; metered street parking is available on Dupont; street parking available in the neighbourhood. There are two pay parking lots located on Bridgman Ave., one block north of Dupont. Dupont Subway Station is three short blocks away